- REPTL Reporter: The REPTL Reporter provides a wealth of information to you in the form of case law updates and articles in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, trust, guardianship, and elder law. Issues of The Reporter are made available to members in searchable .pdf format and can be saved for future reference.
- REPTL CLE Library: As a REPTL member, you have access to our library of CLE articles from the leading real estate, probate, estate planning, trust law, guardianship, and elder law seminars covering the last ten years. These materials are available in the Members Only section of the REPTL website. The collection is fully keyword searchable and gives members constant and immediate 24/7/365 day basis access to an incredible amount of information. Think of the time you will save in accessing the articles and information you want -- without having to open up a book!
- Legislative Activity: The section's committees work hard on legislation that we believe will benefit our practice areas as well as the clients we serve. During the legislative session, our committees track legislation and often appear before the legislature to educate lawmakers on the pros and cons of certain bills. At the end of the session, we provide members with an update on all the legislation which affects your practice area in the Members Only area of the REPTL website.
- CLE Discounts: REPTL provides a $50 discount available on TexasBarCLE programs that are co-sponsored by REPTL. The $50 discount exceeds the price of your annual dues! The discounted seminars include the following:
o Water Rights 101
o The Changing Face of Water Rights Advanced Course
o Real Estate Law 101
o Advanced Real Estate Law Course
o Advanced Real Estate Drafting Course
o Advanced Real Estate Strategies Course
Estate Planning and Probate
o Building Blocks of Wills, Estates & Probate Course
o Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Course
o Intermediate Estate Planning & Probate Law Course
o Advanced Estate Planning & Probate Law Course
o Estate Planning & Probate Drafting Course
Discount for the State Bar of Texas' Online CLE Library: As a REPTL member, you are eligible for a $100 discount on a one-year subscription to the complete TexasBarCLE library, which includes the written materials for the past 10 years for all TexasBarCLE courses.
- Title Standards Joint Editorial Board: REPTL co-sponsors the Texas Title Examination Standards Committee with the Oil and Gas Section. This committee publishes the Texas Title Examination Standards which are widely used by the real estate members of the section.
- Public Service Committee: Each year, the section sponsors grants to organizations that improve the civil justice process or provide access to the civil justice system and or fundamental legal services for Texans who are typically underserved by the legal system in the areas of real estate, probate, elder and veterans law. If you would like to know more about our grant program, visit the Grant Program page of our website. If you are aware of a worthy agency or project please forward this information and encourage them to apply.